I'm always dropping book names to friends, so I thought I would just make a list of some of our favorites...some are new faves, some are old (in no particular order):
1. Llama, Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
2. Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems
3. Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems
4. All books by Mo Willems : )
5. Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Seuss (all Dr. Seuss)
6. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
7. That's Not My Monster by Fiona Watt (another good series)
8. Birthday Monsters! by Sandra Boynton (she has lots of good ones)
9. The Monster at the end of this Book, starring LOVABLE, FURRY OLD GROVER by Jon Stone
10. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, by Laura Numeroff (great series and coincidentally I met the author's sister a gold exchange store...wonderful and weird)
11. Goodnight Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
12. Last, but not least, VROOM VROOM, author unknown and Ella's favorite..we read this one at LEAST 10 times a day.
...and I can't think of anymore, but everytime we go to the library it seems we find a new treasure. Please post your favorite books to read with your munchkin(s) because we would love to find more!